Bauerfeind SacroLoc Lower Back Support
Click to enlarge image(s)
Alleviate back discomfort
Joint and muscle problems in the pelvis and lower back can cause extreme pain in the back and sacroiliac area. Bauerfeind’s SacroLoc® braces and supports stabilize and relieve pressure where the pelvis and sacroiliac connect.
Massaging pain relief
With its two-part viscoelastic cushion pads, SacroLoc massages massages trigger points around the sacroiliac joints, for soothing pain relief that also stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
Comfortable and customizable
You can adjust the amount of gentle pressure you want using the tension straps. SacroLoc conforms to your body shape, so it’s not particularly noticeable under clothing. Soft, breathable knit material ensures air can circulate to the skin for a cooling effect that keeps sweat away from your body.
Live pain free
Get the pain relief you need, with the stability and massage effect produced by SacroLoc braces and supports by Bauerfeind, so you can be more mobile.
- Soft pad system - Massage the muscle, tendon, and ligaments in the lower back and pelvis during movement.
- Soft edges and the anatomical shape - Conforms to your body shape and is extremely comfortable to wear.
- Non-elastic knitted fabric and individually adjustable tension straps - Excellent control of movement of the Lumbar spine and SI joint
- Finger pockets - Make the support easy to put on and take off.
- Slimmer, flatter fastening with soft edges - Low profile design for better comfort
- SI joint instabilities
- SI joint arthritis
- SI joint syndrome
- SI joint pain
Custom SIZES 1-7:
Click on images at top of page to enlarge.
Use Sizing Chart Below
***The contents of the BodySupportStore.com website are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.